We froze with gaping mouths.
Marina the second opened the compartment and let me in, locking the door. She was wearing a short dressing gown with wide sleeves to the elbow. In just a couple of minutes, she set the table and handed me the wine. There was no corkscrew, so I hardly pushed the cork with a pencil, splashing with red wine. Poured into glasses. Marina taught me to clink glasses "according to the conductor", "pebbles" - that is, holding the mouth of the glass in the palm of your hand. We spoke in whispers. About everything and, in general, about nothing. After drinking a bottle of wine, they kissed.
One spring day, after class, Nastya quietly whispered in her ear that she needed to talk and that I should follow her, she, to my great surprise, led me to the toilet and closed the cubicle door. Then she looked at me and said:
liveartbcs.com/belize/11-03-2022. Could you make my dream come true?
But I, indeed, always remembered and remember the “shameless” red-haired aunt Ira with gratitude. It would be cool if every eighteen-year-old boy entering into life, including sexual life, had his own "Aunt Ira" in his biography.
In the shower, I changed into clean clothes. I left the bathroom and went into the only (very large) room of the apartment. There I saw a huge and already spread out bed, on which three people could easily fit. My aunt was standing next to me.
I turned away, went to the door, took the bottle and, looking at the already familiar picture, took a step towards my wife and Sasha, he diligently drove a tense member along her pussy hidden behind a thin fabric.